LEVELLING UP WORKSHOP
6th March 2024, 9am to 6pm
MiCasa All Suite Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
The 1-Day Levelling Up Workshop
For the Business Owners and the Leadership Team*
- Your business is doing well, and you want to increase the impact of your business
- You feel that you and your leadership team need greater clarity and alignment on your mission, vision and core values (there is a noticeable gap between the mission, vision, core values and uncertain how to close the gap)
- You are spending most of the time firefighting and really desire clarity in your priorities
- Winning Spirit
- Winning Super Team
- Winning Strategy
- Winning Systems
- Gain clarity on your mission and vision and its cohesiveness with your strategy and execution.
- Identify key priorities to level up your business
- A tool, 1-page Leveling Up planner, to capture the above and to help you keep on track
- Individual – RM1,500 (Non-member); RM1,200 (Accomplish Member)
- Group of 3 or more non-members – RM1,350/pax
Places are limited to 20 participants.
What business leaders say
Noelle spent 20 years in corporates, not-for-profit and start-ups across different cultures. She held a broad range of roles spanning product, strategy, and M&A to C-suite in the region. She has found a nexus where purpose, people, and profit can co-exist. It is her passion to help build thriving businesses that commits to growing people, and leaving a positive impact on the communities around them. Noelle is a credentialed Professional Certified Coach (PCC) of International Coaching Federation (ICF). She co-founded GoVolcanno in Singapore to provide coaching and consultancy to leaders to enable next-level growth and amplify their personal and business impact.
Peg Wong has been working with many senior management teams across a variety of industries on their strategic planning & execution for more than 15 years. She partners & consults with top management to ensure implementation, effectiveness & sustainability of the strategic planning & alignment process. Part of the process also involves helping companies articulate their core values and purpose. She has facilitated many off-site strategic planning retreats for senior leadership teams. She has also consulted a wide variety of industries such as architecture & design; e-commerce; education; financial services; F&B; FMCG; hospitality; manufacturing; technology and travel.